Retailers often have a wide selection of both products and services that vary by location. Optimized local landing pages are key for differentiating your content, improving your local ranking for each of your services, and being seen by searchers whenever they're seeking your business. However, this can be difficult to manage and deploy at scale.
To avoid missing potential conversion opportunities and to maximize organic reach for a popular pet retailer, Rio SEO partnered with the pet retailer to deploy and optimize their specialty pages to improve their local rankings for highly relevant search terms related to the services their company offers.
The pet retailer not only improved their local rankings, but also:
- Improved the user's experience
- Helped users find highly relevant information for the store location closest to them
- Helped users find information related to a specific service they're seeking
- Saw double-digit improvements in their organic traffic YoY to all of their specialty pages
- Improved long-tail keyword visibility
Read the full case study to learn more about the value of specialty pages for multi-location brands and how a local marketing partner can help drive substantial increases in organic search traffic.