Over the last few years, successful multi-location brands have needed to swiftly adapt to changing consumer habits. In 2021, consumers are more likely to begin their local buyer’s journey through an online search than by traveling directly to the nearest store location. In fact, "near me” or “close by” searches have increased by more than 900% in the past two years, proving the power of local.
To succeed offline, brands must position themselves to respond to consumers’ hyper-local online interactions. This requires optimizing each location’s marketing strategy to match the needs and habits of its local audience.
But how can a brand with dozens of locations consistently measure local marketing performance? And, how can you track the myriad ways each local audience interacts with your brand as a whole while also drilling down into each location’s website, local listing, or social network?
Local marketing reporting is the key to scalable success.
So what can you do to master local marketing reporting? In this ebook, we will share how enterprise brands can master their local marketing reporting strategy.
We will also discuss:
- What makes local marketing reporting different from overall brand performance reports.
- Why local marketing reporting must be part of your brand’s overall marketing strategy.
- How to track metrics without a local marketing representative at each location.
- How drilling down into local data can help you optimize local marketing strategy at scale.
- How the local marketing experts at Rio SEO can help your multi-location brand measure local brand performance at scale.